Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So much to blog about, but I ain't got time!


The council rally was quite interesting today, I randomly picked two candidates out of the five cause I really have no idea about who to vote for.




Digressing,

I LOVE MR PHAY!!!! :D Its almost impossible to sleep during his lectures cause he's so entertaining! No wonder he's got a wife, I think his sense of humour is charming enough ha-ha-ha!

What's more, his explanations are clear and the examples are relevant too. I MEAN SERIOUSLY, I UNDERSTOOD ECONS O:



He gives out softtoy keychains as prizes when you answer his questions. There was just a little koala in his hands at first, then he started digging out CJ7 and SPONGEBOB from his pockets after awhile. (oh and the way he said "7-zai" and "spoongebob" was hilarious)

"if you answer ONE question correctly, you get to choose one!"
"if you answer TWO questions, you can exchange it for a BIGGER one!"
"if you get TWO of the big ones, you can exchange it for an even BIGGER one!"
"and if you get FOUR of the BIG ones, you can exchange it for ME!"


ah it'll just take me forever to type all his jokes out.





next point.





MY. MATHS. TEACHER. MADE. ME. STAND. UP. IN. CLASS. TODAY ):

Maths and I just DON'T click, everytime I see those numbers, my brain will automatically shut down and I'll doze off. Mind you, I was seriously trying really hard to keep myself AWAKE, but to no avail, of course.

She could obviously tell I was trying real hard cause I was literally FORCING my eyes open with my fingers, hmm.


Ah, so my efforts in trying to stay awake didn't pay off cause she was like, "Emma, are you feeling tired? Stand up, stand up, I don't anybody sleeping in my class"

me: "huh, really ah? okay..."



and she began interrogating me.

her: "why are you so tired?"
me: "Yeah, I woke up at 4 plus this morning..."
her: "Why did you wake up so early?"
me: "cause I fell asleep last night and had to wake up early to do my work"
her: "what time did you sleep?"
me: "I think I fell asleep at 11 plus..."
her: "why so late?"
me: "I reached home at 8 plus yesterday night..."
her: "WHY SO LATE?"
me: "I had lessons till 7 plus...."
her: "LESSONS TILL 7 PLUS? WHY SO LATE? WHAT LESSON?"
me: "art..."
her: "oh, art. do you remember I told you I had 2 art students last year who kept themselves so busy with their work that they ignored maths? Both of them didn't do well in the end. You better cope."


Standing up DID work, though. I THINK the rest thought it was embarrassing for me cause they gave me weird looks after the lesson. But frankly speaking, I didn't find it the least bit embarrasing cause it freaking worked O:


Okay its actually my time management skills, I better get myself to C-O-N-C-E-N-T-R-A-T-E or I'll really be dead meat.


Easier said than done. Mr Chan once said to me that "old habits die hard" and I'm beginning to think its really true.





First thing to do is get off the com and start on my PW research/study for georaphy.


(OHYEAH THEY'VE ALREADY BUILT AN EXTRA DOOR IN MY BALCONY FOR THE LIFT UPGRADING THING. Pictures when I have the time.)

(I screwed my sculpture module too D:)

(wow I have such great procrastination skills I'll say bye for real!)




Ciao.

No comments: